The Mississauga Convention Centre has been providing clients with exceptional service for both social and corporate functions. Their attention to detail, personalized care and exemplary customer service have been paramount to their historical and continued success.
With years of experience in the hospitality industry, they have gained a reputation as a premier facility, recognized for unparalleled service.
Pairing Elite DJ services with this outstanding venue, makes for a unforgettable event..
Services at the MCC
•Professional MC Services
•Interactive Professional DJ’s & MC’s
•Appropriate Music Selections
•Music Sheets (Must Play & Do Not Play)
•Event Day Requests
•Complete Sound System Solutions
•Superb Light Shows
•Timely Setup and Delivery
Toronto's Best Photo Booth Rental
- Friendly Staff to Assist
- We Use Canon DSLR Cameras
- Huge 4×6 Prints (optional strips)
- Photo Lab Quality Prints
- 12 Second Prints
- Huge Images
- Full Body Images
- Up to 16 People in the Booth
- Large Personalize Area
- 3 Pose Layout (quicker sessions)
- Quick Photo Session
- Vertical or Horizontal Layout
- Virtually unlimited layouts
- Online Customization
- Open Concept
- Quick Change Props
- Huge Entertainment
- Photo’s that get Kept
Mississauga Fun Facts
1. There’s an elephant buried somewhere in Mississauga.
2. There’s a Japanese park in Mississauga and a Mississauga park in Japan.
3. Colonel Sanders of KFC used to live in Mississauga.
4. The city of Mississauga is bigger than Detroit, Denver, Boston, Washington and Vancouver.
5. TL Kennedy Secondary School has bomb shelter
6. Hazel McCallion was the world’s oldest mayor